19 May 2004

Mierda de servidor...

...fuck, the server where our website is located is gone, it is deceased, gone to make its maker, it has ceased to be, the server is no more... so we're stuck with a backup from last month, which means a lot of our best stuff is lost, or at least it has to be uploaded again and partly made new. Great!
And to round it all, I have just seen on TV a video from Manowar called "Glove of metal". Seriously, sometimes I wonder if Manowar wants to be a Spinal Tap tribute band or something. Not only are they real bad and play sucking music, they have this totally ludicrous costumes... I don't know how to say, I believe the tears I get from laughing didn't prevent me from watching the last image on the video, a plastic "metal" glove totally similar to the infamous Anal Intruder you can see in Top Secret, that cool movie with Val Kilmer.
OK, back to TV to watch Valencia play UEFA's final vs Marseiile.

No comments: