19 May 2007

Portland, OR

Hi from beautiful Portland, Oregon. It's been a while since last post, but I've been, well, away. Travelling a little bit around the West Coast. San Francisco was amazing, so was Yosemite and the whole Oregon Coast. Today in Portland and next week in Seattle, my personal pilgrimage city, craddle of grunge and of several of my favourite bands.

The topic is fucking true: people over here are really fat. So much indeed that I feel like a bloody skinny guy. Cool :o)

OK. gotta leave now, as I'm in an Apple shop and people keep loooking over my shoulder when I wrote the word fuck once. Oops, there it is again...

Love and nice sights,

Stone

PS: Oh, and by the way, it happened again:
Gibson Firebird V
Her name is Bernarda and she's a precious Gibson Firebird V I got from Real Guitars in the beautiful San Francisco. I'm fucking sick, I know.

No comments: