06 July 2006

Postbahnhof, School's Out!

Hmm?... What?... Oh, you're there! Sorry... yeah, well, we did that gig yesterday. It was school holidays start in Berlin and there was this, er, event for young and old, with a lot of rock'n roll, beer and fucking heat! Oh, yes, and a lousy organization from the promoter, not keeping the stage times and all that. A usual gig.


Tobi

We were a little down as we had just received the news that our gig at the Monsters Of Rock gig in Bulgaria had been cancelled due to the City Council's tight time limits, and that a lot of the other bands had also been cancelled in order not to throw the whole festival away. To make it worse, I almost broke my beloved Paulina right before the start, and thanks god it's still alive and kicking. It just bloody fell down, so much for security locks, but anyway... Awful sound onstage, although we got word afterwards that it was really cool outside over the PA, but I got so fucking upset by the shitty amp and monitor sound I had there that I finished up hitting cymbals and mic stands just to let go.

Timo

Played a brand new song, "Frames Of The Past" which we'd rehearsed once or twice, and are probably going to record when we enter the studio next month. Songs keep piling up, I guess it's going to be difficult to choose down to 12 songs or so to release.

OK, and next week at Sage Club, Star FM; Rock Night. I just hope the stage sound is better than yesterday. Well, it must be, it couldn't be worse. The best of the evening were, once again, our fans. Yes, my friends, we have some, and I must say, the bloody fucking best ones around, you hear? And THAT, my dears, is what makes all this worth.

In love with my guitar,

Stone

Stone

No comments: