01 June 2004

Stone Deaf Forever

Yep, like the Mötörhead song. Today we had rehearsal and I plugged in my brand new Orange 2x12 box for the first time. LOUD AS A FUCK! I'm still trying to hear my own thoughts, man. It sounds really really good.
I bought it last Saturday from a small but very fine shop in Leverkusen, just before attending a wedding of a friend. The shop guy looked pretty amused seeing me coming in "wedding dress" with tie and all. And then me telling I came all the way from Berlin! Ha! that was fun! The shop, in case anybody wants to know is called Real Guitars, and is highly recommendable.
Anyway, it sounded cool today, but I must turn it down somehow, otherwise we all will end up like the good old Ludwig Van.
Jens also told an extremely weird story today involving a palm tree, a window and a near-fire... maybe he'll write it down sometime.
Oh, and almost forgot it. Be sure to check out Brussels if you have the chance to, it's a very cool city, though the weather is pathetic. Great beers as well, I've just had one here at home and I'm starting to feel it now askcjXCJSyus

No comments: